Sunday, January 8, 2012

Four Fabulous Dates

This past weekend I had four fabulous dates with four amazing women. No I don't generally prefer women in that way, but since the men aren't asking I need to do something with my time and there are so many amazing women in my life that I want to get to know and spend time with. Synopsis of dates.

Date 1 was with a friend who I have not spent much time with other than a few conversations at work. I loved learning more about her. I'm hoping we can have a second date.

Date 2 was with a girl whom I love to do things with and she sure does know the way to my heart. I made dinner and she brought the desert which happened to be our activity for the night. We made cheesecake! I love cheesecake. And we didn't make just any cheesecake, this was a caramel apple cheesecake. We had a little flop with the recipe and ended up making a large cake and 2 dozen small ones. They all turned out absolutely amazing.

Date 3 consisted of an early morning walk with a dear friend who I love spending time with. We walked 6 miles on what was a most gorgeous Saturday morning for January. I am thoroughly enjoying the 59 degree weather we are having.

Date 4 was a roadtrip adventure to see what we could see. This date and I have a long standing tradition of getting on the road and following brown signs that lead us to historic places. We ended up walking around the historic town of Occuquan. It's a town that has been around since 1750 and quite charming I must say. And I must love this girl a lot because she talked me into going to a wine tasting. Don't worry I didn't try any of it. She loved having a Mormon Girl with her. It's a ready my DD. We then ventured out to George Masons home for a quick drive by of the house and grounds.



Falls into the Occoquan River


Cute door for an outdoor cellar

George Masons Home
I thoroughly enjoyed each and every one of my dates this week and am looking forward to more dates to come this year. Hopefully I can get some with the opposite sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment