Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Baby's Coming

I decided that my sisters baby shower was an event I could not miss. I flew home for the weekend to attend my sisters baby shower. I am so excited to be an aunt again and for my sister to start this next phase in her life. She is such a cute pregnant mommy. 

I had way to much fun shopping for baby clothes for him. I bought a little kimono when I was in Japan for him to wear. And a couple (ok several) fun indies for him including one that says "I ❤️ (inside the heart says amazing, gorgeous, funny) aunt *contact info upon request". I mean why shouldn't the little guy help out in finding me a man? I had also bought Kayla a diaper bag when I was in Taiwan that is waterproof that has all kinds of cute animals on it. She got so many cute clothes this kid will be a well dressed young man. It was a short trip back but I'm so glad I did it. We can't let distance stop us from making memories with our family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment