Monday, February 2, 2015

Thirty, Flirty and Thriving (Taiwan 2)

Happy Birthday to me! Today I turned 30 and to celebrate I spent the day in Taiwan at the Taipei Zoo with all of the cuddly animals. Now Taiwan is very proud of the fact that they own their baby Panda and not China. The zoo is huge and it was such a gorgeous day out that the walk was lovely.


I couldn't believe how big these leaves were. Huge!







That evening we met up with Daina for dinner in Taipei 101 which is the second tallest building in the world (it was the tallest for a little while until Dubai finished their building). Still, this building was tall and the higher up you went you could feel the building move with the wind. It was crazy! They built it that way to withstand wind and earthquakes. Dinner was amazingly delicious. Of course, we decided to eat dinner first at Krispy Kreme donuts. Yum!

 

 I feel good for being 30 and I have a feeling that this is going to be my year. It helped to be celebrating in Taiwan with friends. Making it a memorable 30th Birthday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment