Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tomorrow

Some days are better than others. Some days we just wish would end before they even begin. There are things that we must do in our lives that we don't always like having to do. For me it can be a work meeting that I know is going to be rough, or a talk that I really don't want to have. But I love the hope that this song brings in knowing that there is always tomorrow. How many lines can you think of about tomorrow? 

"After all tomorrow is another day." -Gone With the Wind


Tomorrow
Annie, the Musical

The sun'll come out tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
there'll be sun
Just thinkin' about tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow 'til there's none

When I'm stuck in the day that's grey and lonely
I just stick up my chin and grin and say, oh

The sun'll come out tomorrow
So you gotta hang on
'til tomorrow, come what may!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow
You're only a day away!

When I'm stuck with a day that's grey and lonely
I just stick up my chin and grin and say oh

The sun'll come out tomorrow
So you got to hang on 'til tomorrow, come what may!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow
You're always a day away

Tomorrow, tomorrow I love you tomorrow
You're always a day away ...

No comments:

Post a Comment