Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Happy Halloween

Halloween this year was actually quite fun. My roommates and I had a great time passing out candy to the trick or treater's and helping each other get our costumes together. This year I decided to dress up as one of my favorite Broadway characters (because we all know I love Broadway). If you can't guess than you don't really know me very well. Let me give you a hint, she sings "On My Own" (which I would break out into whenever anyone asked me who I was).

Have you figured it out? I'm Eponine from Les Miserable!!!!! I don't know why I haven't done this before; going as a Broadway character. I'm excited for what I have in store for next year!

Taylor and I became part of the "Friend" club. We both are always just the friend when we would like there to be more. At least it's a good looking club :)


Here I am with my roommates. Sandi the Pirate, Kara as Eponine, Jacob as Jacob, and AnnaLisa the Witch (she made her costume herself and did a great job). We all got our dance moves on at the YSA barn dance where DJ Jesus rocked some great tunes. It was a great Halloween. 

Happy Haunting everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment