Saturday, December 29, 2012

Family Bonding Time

Cade, Sean, Kyle, Kayla and Sam. The full line up.
Dad throwing the pigeon.


City girl or country girl?
Ready, Aim, Fire. 

My last day with my family in Missouri we gathered together to participate in a true country sport, clay pigeon shooting. Nothing like the sound of shot guns all going off at once and clay pigeons breaking into pieces to feel a family connection. This was actually the first time I have ever gone shooting before. It was quite fun actually. I was a little nervous carrying a rifle around especially when I had to load it. But I actually really liked it at the same time. I can see the appeal. However, I had a sore shoulder for the next couple of days due to the kick back of the gun. Oh well. All fun and no pain means you didn't really have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment