Friday, April 6, 2012

My Future Husband from the Past

I must say I have some dear friends who are trying to find me a boyfriend/potential husband. I am very touched that they are all so concerned about my happiness. Thank you ladies. I think the best match up has been from my roommate AnnaLisa who knows me well. She works at the archives extracting Civil War soldiers pensions. 

I came up with this theory that my husband and I made an agreement with God before coming down to earth. The agreement was that we would come to live on this earth at separate times, him during the Civil War era to fight to preserve our nation, and me during the last days to help study and preserve the Civil War legacy. We were promised by God to have all rights and priviledges granted to other married couples when we were reunited in the next life.

My roommate took this to heart and found me who she believes is my future husband from the past. That's right. He died in the Civil War. Below is his pension records. I feel like this huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders now that I know who I am going to spend eternity with. But don't worry, he knows that I have to do a little flirting while here on earth. In fact, he encourages it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment