Monday, March 5, 2012

Magic Kingdom Day 5

Today is my last day in Disney World. I am so excited to be going back to the Magic Kingdom this morning for one last adventure and view of Cinderella's Castle. What were we going to do today? We had already seen everything we could. So we made our way to visit more characters.

We made our way to meet Rapunzel and see the lanterns flying over her tower. She is super cute. I asked her how long her hair was and she said at last count it was 79 feet long. Wow! That's a lot of shampoo she uses.
Wemet up with Ariel and Prince Eric. Yea, I would have left the sea to marry that man too.

Then we went to meet Tinker Bell in her Fairy Cove. She had a friend there with her whose name I didn't catch but guy fairies are cool too. Tinker Bell really is a feisty little thing but she also has a sweet side. She likes to save sparkly things. I can't blame her.











 
Woody and Jesse were hanging out over Frontierland. Woody is really tall but just as much fun as you expect him to be. Jesse is too cute. I think she would make a most excellent Halloween costume.













We found frontier Donald who ready to head out west with Davey Crocket in his coonskin hat.

We found the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella who is just as nice to us as she was to Cinderella. However, we didn't get a horse and carriage to ride out on. We need our own Fairy Godmother for that.

Before leaving, we decided to take another ride on Peter Pan, Snow White, It's a Small World and Pirates of the Carribean. They still hold their magic.

On our way out of the park we stopped by to see Mickey and Minnie one last time. I love Minnie's polka dot dress and Mickey looks so fine in his tuxedo.

Well the Magic Kingdom was everything I could have dreamed it would be and more. I truly felt like a princess and can't wait to find a prince to take me to my own castle.

 









Off to Animal Kingdom again.

No comments:

Post a Comment