Saturday, March 10, 2012

Disney on Ice




So by now if you can't tell, I have had a many adventures with Disney lately. And I am proud of it! Disney has a way of magically transporting you back to your childhood where you believe you can grow up to do anything and be anybody. A place where dreams can come true. Where you can fly to Neverland with mermaids and pirates. Where you can explore new places on magic carpets. Where a puppet comes to life as a real boy. Where every princess finds (or is found by) her prince charming.

Well tonight was a special outing with my roommates and a few other friends to the Verizon Center to see 75 Years of Magic Disney on Ice. There were over 60 different characters that took the ice with amazing talent. This event really is a combination of two things I have always grown up loving to watch, Disney and figure skating. I wanted to be a princess and I wanted to be a skater. Well only one of those things came true (I'll let you figure out which one that is) but this shown is an accumulation of the two worlds brought together to bring life and elegance to magical adventures.

Some of the characters on parade where of course the classic Minnie, Mickey, Goofy and Donald. They brought their friends and characters from the movies Pinnochio, Mulan, Pocahontas, The Lion King, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, and It's a Small World.

I love the magic of Disney and the warm feeling it gives my heart. Never grow too old to believe in magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment