Saturday, December 17, 2011

National Harbor Lights


So after living in DC for four years I finally made it over to the National Harbor. I've wanted to visit there for a while and Christmas time was the best time to visit. The harbor tree was so magical all lit up. The lights were even set to move with the music that was playing. It was so cool. There is also a great work of art in the harbor of Poseidon coming out of the sand. I think he wanted to put the star on the tree.
  
Walking down to the end of the docks you could see all of the lights of the harbor and across the way to Alexandria and to the right the city of DC. I love where I live, so much to do, so much to see. 
After grabbing a bite to eat we headed over to Gaylords hotel to see the amazing ice displays. There I was able to meet Shrek, the Hippo from Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and Puss in Boots. Love it when characters from the screen come to life!



No comments:

Post a Comment