Sunday, August 3, 2014

Philadelphia

Are we there yet? Was the question I heard from the backseat of the car as I drove toward Philadelphia, PA. Emily, Carlos, Kimber, Kami and I piled into my car and headed toward the land of cheese steaks,Rocky and bells. We had a grand time eating our Philly Cheese steaks from the top of the steps where Rocky was filmed. When we were dome eating, we raced up the steps and jumped around just like Rocky. It was so much fun and tiring.

Then we headed into the historical area of the city to see the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Betsy Ross Home, Elfredge Alley, Benjamin Franklin Square and Christ Church.  We had a good time walking around and seeing the sites. I really enjoyed getting to know Emily and Kimber better and I'm really glad I could help Kami get a few more stamps in her National Park passport. 

Such a beautiful day! Thanks Philadelphia for being the city of brotherly love.

No comments:

Post a Comment