Thursday, July 17, 2014

Frozen Sing-A-Long

I can't think of a better way to spend a Friday night than with my sister and one of my best friends Megan Arnett at the Columbia Lakeside Waterfront to watch/sing along to mega hit Frozen. The park was so crowded we had to sit on a very steep hill to see the screen. It was so fun to be able to sing out loud with the characters and kids. I think every little girl there was singing along to "Let It Go". They didn't know all the words but they sure did know the chorus.

Kami and I knew all the words to every song and we sang to our hearts content. I couldn't believe that this was Megan's first time seeing the movie. I thought everyone with access to a TV had seen this movie by now. So glad I was able to be with her for her first viewing.

The crowds that the camera could capture.

No comments:

Post a Comment