Monday, January 27, 2014

Deck the Halls Makes Me So Jolly

This year I went pretty extravagant with my decorating of the house for Christmas. I had been getting all these ideas from Pinterest and just had to try my hand at some of them. I also just like the feel of a well decorated house at Christmas. It gives me warm feelings of Christmas during the holidays, especially being away from my family during the month of December. Thanks mommy for teaching me how to decorate for the seasons.
 
It took me a couple of nights to get everything up but I was really pleased with my new garlands that I put together, my new table clothes, runner and place settings. I finally broke down and got a bigger tree this year. It was so much easier to display all my ornaments on it and the tree skirt was fun too. Between Annalisa and I we had almost two bookcases full of nativities to display. Its so fun to pull those out every year. We both collect Nativities from all over the world so it's quite a treat to see all the different interpretations of the Nativity.
 
Coming home everyday in December is a fun treat when you are welcomed with Christmas cheer everywhere.

1 comment: