Monday, January 27, 2014

29 on the 29th

 This year is my gold year. I turn 29 on the 29th. And I figured the best place to spend my special day was with my family.
 
After going to church in the ward I grew up in we went out for pizza (no I don't make a habit of going out on Sunday but no one wanted to cook). The pizza was pretty good actually. They don't serve normal pizzas here. Instead, they get really creative. The barbeque chicken with the wings sauce was actually really good. Bud desert was probably the best. There was a chocolate pudding pizza and a smore pizza that was pretty amazing. We ate to our hearts content and then some.
After all this pizza it was time to go back to my sisters place and chill on the couch to a movie. Not that exciting but then life doesn't always have to be full of over the top events now does it? Here's hoping this next year will be full of adventures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment