Friday, May 17, 2013

Impossible, Things are Happening Every Day.

 A stop in New York is never complete until I see a Broadway show. This trips feature is Rodger and Hammersteins Cinderella. The little princess in me loved it. It was super cute seeing all the little girls in the theater wearing tiaras. I wished I had had one on too. 





I remember watching the musical movie when I was younger all the time. Classic songs for a classic fairy tale story. 




"Do I love you because you're wonderful? Or are you wonderful because I love you?"

"In my own little corner in my own little chair I can be whatever I want to be."

"Impossible, things are happening everyday."

Never underestimate the power of a good pair of shoes. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you finished up your vacation with a Broadway show! The perfect finale. Cute pictures, by the way!!

    ReplyDelete