Monday, November 19, 2012

Spooktacular Run

So I'm not the best person at coming up with costumes. In fact I rather stink at it. This year I had no idea what I was going to dress up as for a halloween run. I was hoping a group costume would have worked out but we couldn't come to a collaborated decision so we all ended up doing our own thing. I was freaking out as to what I was going to dress up as.

Finally as I'm walking around Target listening to the new Taylor Swift album it hit me, "go as Taylor Swift!" I love her anyway as she is so cute and fun. I already had the wig I just needed to get a balck skirt which I found the cutest Hello Kitty skirt on sale and I made a red microphone. The Hannah Montana wig I've had around the house for a while worked great since she recently gave herself bangs. I found a cute pic of her online wearing a sparkly black shirt, black skirt, red lipstick and red nails. I can do that I say to myself.
Not a bad job if I do say so myself. It was an easy costume to run in too.
We are Never, Ever, Ever getting back together.
We headed out to Leesburg for the race. I have to admit I have not been preping for this race so my intent was to walk most of it. I mean it's not that hard to walk a 5K. There were some great costumes. I love how creative some people can get. I had a great group of friends that I was running with too. Thanks Kellie and Jessica to walk/jogging with me. We had such great conversation and the weather/scenery was so nice.

After the race we went out to eat and then came back for a haunted house tour. Yes the house was a really old plantation style home and it was probably one of the spookiest haunted houses I have ever been in. I may have screamed a bit. The five of us girls that wen through together were locked in a human chain the whole way through and there were bruises on my arms from how tight we were holding on to each other. Good times. Thanks all for a spooktacular halloween memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment