Wednesday, December 7, 2011

2020 Company Holiday Party

It's that time of year again. That's right, time to buy a new dress for the company holiday party. This year I wasn't going to buy a dress as I was trying to pull a Kate Middleton and recylce my wardrobe but a friend told me no, I needed to get a anew dress. After much stressing over the issue and trying on several dresses I was about to give up hope. I went to check one other store before giving up hope when I found it. The most perfect dress. And it FIT! Quickly snatching up my purchase and full of glee I rushed home to finish preping for the party.

My hair was a new look for me. I spent almost an hour curling and spraying to get just the right look. A few bobbi pins later and I had a perfect hair do that I did all on my own with the help of a lot of hairspray, my hair wasn't going to move for the rest of the night.

Off to the party I go with my date. The buffet was amazing. Tables aligned on both sides of the room had some of the most amazing meats, pastas and deserts. I ate until I could eat no more.

Then it was time to get get my Black Jack on. Lesson of the night learned, I am not a gambler as I lost everything (which was about the same amount as I started the evening with) on my last bet of the night. Oh well, maybe I'll win the tv next year. It's ok though because look at the cutie who was the dealer at my table. Cute!


I spent the rest of the evening dancing the night away. It so funny to see the people you work with in a professional environment letting it all loose on the dance floor. You never quit look at them the same again. Well, here's to another great year with my company and I must say, the future looks pretty bright for me at work. And I got a great dress out of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment